rezound not as loud on external speakers as my incredible

wickedss

Reaction score
Hey all, I am having an issue...I have some external powered speakers that I use when i want to listen to music or watch movies on my phone but don't wanna be tied to it with headphones. On my Droid incredible they sound great...very loud if necessary. On my Rezound they are very quiet. Is this due to the beats audio or is there possibly a setting I am missing? Or is it possibly a defect?

Any ideas?
Thanks

cp24eva

Reaction score
I'd say defect or could possibly be the music player you are using. I use power speakers when doing some workout and they are PLENTY loud.

OP
W

wickedss

Reaction score
thanks...I have tried different progs...alarm, winamp and stock music app, & youtube.

gerrya

Reaction score
thanks...I have tried different progs...alarm, winamp and stock music app, & youtube.

One thing I sometimes forget to do is turn the phone volume up all the way then control the volume from the device that is hooked up to the phone.

OP
W

wickedss

Reaction score
thank you for the volume tip but I did double check that.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I've turned my Inc into a music player (Network app to turn cdma radio off without going to airplane mode , helps the battery life a ton and I've still got wifi and Bluetooth active) I hadn't really noticed but yes when playing the same song, set the same way on Power Amp, the Incredible is quite a bit louder.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from an Incredible phone via Blue Tapatalk

shockracer

Reaction score
My Incredible was louder too, but the speaker would end up blowing. For me I'd rather my speaker not blow!