Reverting from CM7 to stcok GB

buckeyefan

Reaction score
I was able to flash CM7 on my Pro yesterday. It's great and has some nice featuers, however it acts to buggy for me. Google reader keeps crashing, even when my phone rings some app pops up that it crashes. My launcher keeps changing stuff and crashing. When I click on an image in an MMS to view in gallery the image never shows up. these are just a few.
Anyways, I want to go back to stock GB rooted.
Do I need to SBF to 3087.zip and then run the GB update? or is there a way to go straight from CM7 to GB how it was before I flashed CM7? will i need to root again once I SBF?
thanks.

OP
B

buckeyefan

Reaction score
got it. I used RSD Lite to flash SBF. running updates now

mcdougz

Reaction score
I can't find the files for the SBF. The only legit ones that exist(ed) were on the mydroidworld site, and they disappeared with megaupload. There are two sketchy posters that put links to the download from random, even more sketchy websites... and I can't find RSD Lite.

Does somebody want to be super nice and put them up for me?? Pretty pleeassee??? :)

I am going from CM7 to stock to Apex. I figure I just need to treat Apex as a normal flashing after I go back to the sbf. I love cm7 but it is slightly buggy, especially with the WiFi, which was the whole reason, so I could tether. Hopefully it gets better, I'd go back to it.

PS, I am on 2.4.8, is there any other system info you need??

Last edited:

cananot

Reaction score
ok I found one sbf file after hours of searching I haven't tried it yet cause dont know exactly how to do that since when I plug the phone up now it's missing one driver not good but hit me up if you want it..