Revert to Stock?

Wolfram74

Reaction score
So, recently I installed a ROM on my VS930; it's pretty experimental (Wifi not working, more settings, etc.) and I would like to revert back to stock. I have the Jelly Bean .cab but everything I've done to flash it back have failed. I would like to get other methods of flashing .cab stock back, or even better a .zip stock that I can install using clockwork. Thank you :biggrin:

mordant80

Reaction score
How are you trying to flash the cab? How exactly does it fail?

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

JimiMack

Reaction score
So, recently I installed a ROM on my VS930; it's pretty experimental (Wifi not working, more settings, etc.) and I would like to revert back to stock. I have the Jelly Bean .cab but everything I've done to flash it back have failed. I would like to get other methods of flashing .cab stock back, or even better a .zip stock that I can install using clockwork. Thank you :biggrin:

Are you following the direction in the link I have below?

So bricked... - Page 2 - LG Spectrum - RootzWiki - Page 2

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
Are you following the direction in the link I have below?

So bricked... - Page 2 - LG Spectrum - RootzWiki - Page 2

OK I thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently not.

I used this before and it gave me errors (text boxes pop up with ???????????? spammed) but now that I try it again it reverted me back to 4.1.2. After I came back to to Jelly Bean Stock, I kept getting the message "Unfortunately, process com.android.phone has stopped". A factory reset was all that was needed to fix it, so my phone is back to normal now. Thank you!

JimiMack

Reaction score
Yeah I have gotten that message before but the same thing for me, a reset fixed the issue. Glad to see you were able to resolve that issue.

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
This thread, post #9

Ctrl + f "Baidu" to find the download link; Baidu is a Chinese website so it'll take a while (long time) to download