Retrieving Pictures

SpareParts88

Reaction score
This might be a bit complicated but here goes: On my old droid I have some pictures that I would like to somehow download. They are located as attachments to email in the gmail account on my old droid. The problem is that these emails are deleted from my actual gmail account (they are sensitive photos) and I lost the phone that contains the SD card with these photos. I can preview the photos on my old droid because as long as I don't sign into my gmail account on my old droid, the emails containing these photos still exist on my old droid but I cannot download them because I don't have the SD card they are attached to. Is there anyway to retrieve (download) these photos? When I preview them, I am unable to bring up any options to download even if I put my SD card in the old droid. It is frustrating because the photos are physically there and I can preview them, as I said, but because the emails are deleted and I don't have the SD card, they seem to be forever locked into that phone and will be lost as soon as that old droid stops functioning. Please let me know if you have any advice on how to get these photos! Thanks