Restriction lock password

Tony42273

Reaction score
I need help recovering my restriction lock password....i'm not even sure I set the password up ....is there a default?

abcstyers

Reaction score
I had a phone in the past where the default passcode was the last 4 of the phone #

sandman1987

Reaction score
I need help recovering my restriction lock password....i'm not even sure I set the password up ....is there a default?

I never set mine up, but tried after reading this to see if there was a default set. When I turned it on the first screen told me to enter new password and confirm it. I tried to just leave it blank to see if it defaulted to anything and it told me I had to enter and confirm a password. That tells me there is no default and the user has to enter his/her own password to set it up the first time. As far as recovering the password, I am afraid I am no help there, but good luck.

whittenrob

Reaction score
I've had my Droid Pro for nearly 2 years. Three days ago the restriction lock came on and I can't turn it off. It asks for a password but I never set one up. If anyone finds out a way to turn this off, please let me know. It makes position maps and navigation almost entirely unusable.

leftspin

Reaction score
I've had my Droid Pro for nearly 2 years. Three days ago the restriction lock came on and I can't turn it off. It asks for a password but I never set one up. If anyone finds out a way to turn this off, please let me know. It makes position maps and navigation almost entirely unusable.

This thread is over a year and a half old and in the Droid X section of the site, start your own topic in the Droid Pro Forum if you want help.