Restoring Tetris after DJ05 :( naooo

grenade01

Reaction score
I installed JD05 radio/modem, the deoxed (supposedly stock) DJ05, and the newest stupidfast kernal today.

seems to be running....okay i guess. few gripes.

I thought all of that should appear pretty close to stock, but my tetris app would just reset the phone after wards. tried to reflash everything to no avail.... cleared cache and data.
Sorry I actually love the fascinate tetris and i bought it :( (its expensive too!)

so
I tried to restore a titanium backup, but even though it looks restored, not in the app drawer... not in my system/apps folder.

not on the market since i was preloade don the phone

what can i do short of reverting everything back? I dont want to revert

I just want tetris working on DJ05

OP
G

grenade01

Reaction score
Friend sent me tetris.apk.
put it in the system / apps folder

tried to install it
tried ever form of rebooting and restoring data / app from my titanium backup and the apk from my friend

just cannot get it back on my phone.

ughhh

OP
G

grenade01

Reaction score
Never could get it to work. Tried restoring back to jd01 (im ...re..back on DJ05 again since it didnt work)

tried buying the market version of tetris (i seriously love this version of tetris lol) it wont start up

:\

when i reverted back to JD01 and uninstalled everything / factory restore... didnt brick my phone... didnt restore a working tetris either

weirdest thing
I guess i just have to give up

NOsquid

Reaction score
I got thinkfree office and need for speed back, just pull them from the system dump. Install in root explorer. They should go in data/app automatically