(request)green themed gingerbread keyboard!!!

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score
found this theme gingerbread keyboard over at xda fascinate forum and was wondering if someone can port it over to liberty. also can the swype keyboard be theme the same? i would die if someone can get this for the droid x. this would complete the revolution theme for me. or can someone instruct me on how to do it? i REALLY REALLY want this!!!!!!!

randyb69

Reaction score
Id like to see that too. Looks nice

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
xxxdroidxxx

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/118067-theme-radioactive-liberty-1-0-a-3.html

Thanks for the link.I was using that but did not like the dark keys. Wasn't following with the revolution theme.

Yeah I hear ya. I would also love to have a swype version, since thats all I use.

OP
xxxdroidxxx

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score
Oops. Double post. Edited

Last edited:
OP
xxxdroidxxx

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score
There is a green keyboard that GregTard made that is very similar to this, and it works on liberty.

Follow the link and on the bottom of page 3 is a screen shot/link to download it.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/118067-theme-radioactive-liberty-1-0-a-3.html

Thanks for the link.I was using that but did not like the dark keys. Wasn't following with the revolution theme.

Yeah I hear ya. I would also love to have a swype version, since thats all I use.

Swpye is all I use also. I fell in love with liberty s gingerbread themed swpye but then I saw this green gingerbread keyboard. If someone is willing to make this with swype themed. I will definitely donate.