Removing Media - HELP PLEASE?

onlyonelucy

Reaction score
HOW do I get the preloaded songs off of the Incredible? When I go to play my music there is this music I don't want on there! It's mixed in with MY songs. HELP PLEASE. :heart:

OP
O

onlyonelucy

Reaction score
Why isn't anyone answering? :( I just got my droid a few weeks ago and don't know how to do several things. That's why I'm here because you guys know the droids and I don't. Please help me. I need to know how to remove preloaded media and also an icon that is preloaded by Verizon like "flashlight". It won't allow me to drag it into the trash. Please someone answer.

D

dvdcatalyst

HOW do I get the preloaded songs off of the Incredible? When I go to play my music there is this music I don't want on there! It's mixed in with MY songs. HELP PLEASE. :heart:

I don't have a Droid, so I'm not sure if this helps, but a quick google gave me this

To delete the preloaded crappy songs open you music player, select songs at the bottom to list all the songs. Long press on the preloaded ones, and any others you wish together rid of. Another menu will pop-up and select delete and presto, your ears will suffer no longer.