removing "buzz" bubbles

BlueBus

Reaction score
Anyone found a way to remove a buzz after you have posted to Google maps?

deputc26

Reaction score
'm not sure they can be removed, they can be edit though I think.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can turn the layer off...

NathanDetroit

Reaction score
You can turn the layer off...

True. But I think the question had to do with withdrawing an ill considered "buzz." I think the only option is to prevent your significant other from exploring Buzz for at least 24 hours.

so, s/he's worried about a trail of breadcrumbs implicating bad behavior, or just doesn't want to sift through the same old 'buzzes'?

i suppose it doesn't matter either way. but it's the motive i'm interested in ;)

OP
BlueBus

BlueBus

Reaction score
Not really worried about anything I "buzzed". I went in to edit one but could not so I thought I would remove it and repost but could not do that either. Not a big deal but I was just curious.
It's he by the way, BlueBus is a Doors reference.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really worried about anything I "buzzed". I went in to edit one but could not so I thought I would remove it and repost but could not do that either. Not a big deal but I was just curious.

Just having a little fun at your expense, friend. I think buzzes are things one tosses to the wind.

JustDriftin

Reaction score
Info from Google Buzz Help:

"You cannot delete buzz from Google Maps for mobile. You must delete buzz posted from your Google Account using Google Buzz in other products, such as GMail, from your computer or mobile phone. You should report abuse in Google Buzz using these other products, such as GMail, the mobile Buzz app, or Google profiles."

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Info from Google Buzz Help:

"You cannot delete buzz from Google Maps for mobile. You must delete buzz posted from your Google Account using Google Buzz in other products, such as GMail, from your computer or mobile phone. You should report abuse in Google Buzz using these other products, such as GMail, the mobile Buzz app, or Google profiles."

Oddly, I find no way to delete an earlier "buzz" even from Gmail on my computer.