Buzz Droid tomorrow at Noon!

rjw0501

Reaction score
ok, am i wrong or what... i am trying out this buzz thing, but the one thing that really blows my mind is you can follow anyone you want, without them saying ok??? another words, if someone meets someone, and gets there screen name, they can literally track them down, kinda like google lateral, without permission..im not a stalker, but come on, am i missing something?

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
ok, am i wrong or what... i am trying out this buzz thing, but the one thing that really blows my mind is you can follow anyone you want, without them saying ok??? another words, if someone meets someone, and gets there screen name, they can literally track them down, kinda like google lateral, without permission..im not a stalker, but come on, am i missing something?
Not all buzz has a location, you can make buzz private.

Mapped buzz shouldn't be private, if everyone was private the map would be empty!

If you really want a stalking tool sign someone up for google latitude

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
Nobody in my city participated it seems :(

D Roid

Reaction score
In Tempe AZ, But i thought posting D Roid instead of DROID was fitting... Buzz = a lot of dudes around ASU.

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
Pretty successful! I searched and found a few more on the west coast!

olletsocmit

Reaction score
The Mods of this Forum should make a Buzz or Twitter account and post all info and links to stuff they think is important and new.

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Ok so maybe this is a dumb question but is everyone just going through all the BUZZ's in their location or are they Searching for them. If you're searching them how exactly are you doing that???