Google Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purgatory

Reaction score
Google Buzz is now out and it is now your link to your social networking sites that you follow people on (except for Facebook).

The new update is in gmail accounts, and will be slowly rolled out to everyone with a gmail account. There is also an update for this layer in google maps on your android phone. Since this is a layer, you have to enable it for it to work. The new update for maps, also gives us night mode in navigation.

This isn't really evolutionary as they have already come out with their own social networking site, but it really has not caught on in the U.S. but in other countries like Brazil, it is king.

This is might be a good piece for you to use, but so far, I'm not seeing much that is will do for me, but play around with it, and see if it works for you with pulling in your social networking accounts, but it will not post to the accounts.

If you want to know more about this, look here:
Google's social side hopes to catch some Buzz | Relevant Results - CNET News
Enjoy!

Sorry, I tried to post this under news, but it would not let me.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google Buzz is now out and it is now your link to your social networking sites that you follow people on (except for Facebook).

The new update is in gmail accounts, and will be slowly rolled out to everyone with a gmail account. There is also an update for this layer in google maps on your android phone. Since this is a layer, you have to enable it for it to work. The new update for maps, also gives us night mode in navigation.

This isn't really evolutionary as they have already come out with their own social networking site, but it really has not caught on in the U.S. but in other countries like Brazil, it is king.

This is might be a good piece for you to use, but so far, I'm not seeing much that is will do for me, but play around with it, and see if it works for you with pulling in your social networking accounts, but it will not post to the accounts.

If you want to know more about this, look here:
Google's social side hopes to catch some Buzz | Relevant Results - CNET News
Enjoy!

Sorry, I tried to post this under news, but it would not let me.
It should be in off topic. There is already one started:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/off-topic-forum/21760-google-buzz.html

Status
Not open for further replies.