Buzz Droid tomorrow at Noon!

khelek

Reaction score
Is there a search feature? It would be nice to search for "droid" or "DF".. Find all the droid buzzers lol

I was just about to post this :)

Yes...if you're in gmail on a real browser, or in Buzz on your mobile browser, there is a search feature. i've been refreshing periodically just to see.

Found a few, no one near where I am sadly, but it's been cool to see the folks in various locations!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you're all great people. But I don't want my phone going off every 5 seconds.:)

I decided just to turn buzz off. If somebody wants to talk to me they can IM me via Google talk. When I'm available.

Well thanks a lot hook, I see how you feel about us... :(

lol j/k

Mr Steve

Reaction score
They need somethin cause it's a pain to have to click on each and every single buzz to see what it says...
This is for the map on the Droid:

At the bottom left of the screen there should be something that looks like a piece of paper with horizontal lines. Tap that and it will pull up a list of the most recent buzzes of the geographic area you have showing on the map.

Zoom it out for the whole state or country, or zoom in tight for something like a concert, park, bar, etc.

ipawd1

Reaction score
What I meant was I thought there would be an actual APP for it, outside of "maps"

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
I noticed there is a problem with mine attaching a photo that is in the gallery. :(

I buzzed late trying to figure this out but buzzed!

Reaction score
I gave BUZZ a try. interesting so far seeing how many people in my area have a droid. Also, Can view this map on the computer some how??

BullDroid

Reaction score
I posted a couple in the Dallas Ft Worth area. Name is Nathan! not sure how long I will keep this "buzz" profile though. got to much crap to keep up with as it is already!