Remove Slide to Unlock

GoClimbARock14

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the slide so unlock? I don't like pressing the power/lock key then sliding to unlock the screen, then putting my pattern lock password in. I would rather just press the power/lock button to turn on and unlock the screen and then put my pattern in as the main unlock. Thanks in advance.

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Sorry, it works on the 1 running Froyo so it would seem to run on yours. Uninstall and try again.

Mule65

Reaction score
Does D2 have same Screen lock as DX? DX can also be awoken with Home button. Maybe not available with capacitive buttons.

Menu - Settings - Location & Security - Screen lock

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, it works on the 1 running Froyo so it would seem to run on yours. Uninstall and try again.

Probably doesnt work on mine because of the new MOTO security settings forced upon Exchange users. I cant disable it from the settings, its disabled by the system admin....

harv2000

Reaction score
I've been using the "Mylock" app to handle this and it seems to be working fine on my D2.

Blk04Snake

Reaction score
Which of the MYLock Apps do you choose? there's a couple free ones and a couple that you pay for. Which one works on the D2?

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Why can I not find either one on D1 market with official 2.2 unrooted?

Anyone have the apk by chance?

harv2000

Reaction score
Which of the MYLock Apps do you choose? there's a couple free ones and a couple that you pay for. Which one works on the D2?

I just use "one" of the free ones. It seems like there was only one on the market when I picked up mine.

Chipolito

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the slide so unlock? I don't like pressing the power/lock key then sliding to unlock the screen, then putting my pattern lock password in. I would rather just press the power/lock button to turn on and unlock the screen and then put my pattern in as the main unlock. Thanks in advance.

Try widgetlocker...you can set a key to unlock instead of slider.

WidgetLocker | TeslaCoil Software

droidny

Reaction score

Try widgetlocker...you can set a key to unlock instead of slider.

WidgetLocker | TeslaCoil Software
I don't see a free trial for this?

Chipolito

Reaction score
sorry...it only costs $1.99 though...but does work very well for me.

Moniac

Reaction score
I just downloaded Screen Mode Widget Lite. It's really basic, but it's free.