Automatic lock/unlock droid 2

baysinger626

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the droid 2 unlock itself automatically when you slide the keyboard out and lock when you slide it back? My last phone did that and its nice to just close it and put it in my pocket without having to lock it manually. Thanks!

papelet

Reaction score
good question but i don't have the answer lol...
i'm gonna add another question
during a call, while in speaker, the phone locks itself. how can i access the home screen again with hanging up? cause when i press the power button i cancel the call

GoPackGo

Reaction score
during a call, while in speaker, the phone locks itself. how can i access the home screen again with hanging up? cause when i press the power button i cancel the call

It doesn't lock up, it turns off the screen because your face is in front of the proximity sensor. If you want the screen to turn on again just pull it away from your face. You can also switch your settings under accesibility to make it so clicking the power button doesn't hang up the call.

papelet

Reaction score
i know about the face thing and i think is cool!
so if i change the settings and while speaker the screen locks i can hit the power button and it'll give me access to the phone without hangin?

randyb69

Reaction score
That's correct, it will turn off the settings that causes the disconnect after pushing power button. I could be wrong, but stock is unchecked.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk