Remote control PC from Android tab

anti

Reaction score
hello everyone. my goal is to fully integrate my new android-based tab with my pc running windows. ideally, i want a copy of my windows desktop on the screen of my tab, and the ability to control my pc touching the screen of my tab just like i do it moving my mouse and pushing its buttons, and see the response on the screen of the tab. still i didnt find the software that allows me to do it, just a had the response "you need the team-server, or another remote-control and administration software for corporate usage". is there a solution for a person ?

OP
A

anti

Reaction score
that is, i know that admins of large networks do their jobs remotely, sitting at their decks and doing anything at workers' pcs just like if they are sitting at them. but i want a personal solution, yes, something similar to it...

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just using remote desktop type apps would be the only way to achieve this. Some work better than others, just try them out. Teamviewer is free so I would start there.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've been using phonemypc for years with good results. In fact I use it to maintain a dozen Pcs at friends and relatives so I don't have to drive there to take care of issues. At home I also use the webcam ability to monitor the house when away. When we were selling our previous house I had Pcs and laptops in each room and would listen to and watch buyers walking through open house.

It's not free though unless you Google the apk.

Last edited:

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ive tried teamviewer and it works like a charm. However don't expect to stream any video over to the tablet. I tried circumventing Hulu by bringing it up on my PC via teamviewer. Needless to say the image was all screwed up and video was very choppy.

OP
A

anti

Reaction score
Just using remote desktop type apps would be the only way to achieve this. Some work better than others, just try them out. Teamviewer is free so I would start there.

thank you, i also tried team viewer. it's very strange. i start server on my pc, i start the app on the tab, log in with the provided details, the screen of my pc appears on the tab for just a second, then it turns to a stack of horizontal lines, and the mouse arrow over it. i can do nothing but just close the session and start a new one, and the situation repeats. now i tried to contact their support, still i have no answer (i never mind free users to be qquickly served) and search for another solution...

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've used PocketCloud and SplashTop before and they worked well. They have free and paid versions.

chal4oye

Reaction score
In fact I use it to maintain a dozen Pcs at friends and relatives so I don't have to drive there to take care of issues. At home I also use the webcam ability to monitor the house when away. When we were selling our previous house I had Pcs and laptops in each room and would listen to and watch buyers walking through open house.

It's not free though unless you Google the apk.