Remembering the Name of an 80's Sci-Fi movie....HELP !!

Reaction score
I've been trying to find this movie that I watched when i was a kid, and I know that Children of Men took some inspiration of its plot, for their own plot. Its about a Woman, who has the first kid born in forever, and she has it in a test-tube type thing, shes trying to get rendezvous at a certain area, but of course people are after her, and so a Android protector is disptatched to help protect her and the test-tube baby, and get her to where she needs to go. So can someone please help me figure this out, its driving me ****in crazy and I know its one od those things where its on the tip of my tounge, but like I said I watched it hella long ago, i had to be like 8 or 9 (I'm 25 now,as of last week ) but anyways, can someone help me here ! ? ! I need to find this Movie !

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Finally after an hour of searching i found it, it's called - American Cyborg - Steel Warrior ! And apparently it was from 1993 and not the 80's, but its close enough to where some of the low-budget movies still looked like they were from the 80's and plus, like i said i was really young when i saw it, so my memory is a lil fuzzy about it. I love old Sci-Fi and Fantasy movies, like Conan, Krull, etc etc. Anyways, case closed ! thanks for the help peeps....not hahahha

aceofspades

Reaction score
Yes, a lot of early 90's movies looks as if they were from the 80's. A prime example is a movie titled "Fortress" from 1992 with Christopher Lambert. It was an awesome movie with 80's written all over it. Great film.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of early 90's movies looks as if they were from the 80's. A prime example is a movie titled "Fortress" from 1992 with Christopher Lambert. It was an awesome movie with 80's written all over it. Great film.

Or an old time fave...They Live..Roddy Piper...but the king of all b movies for sure and without a doubt.. Toxic Avenger..lol "mop Boy" still lmao at that classic!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

aceofspades

Reaction score
They Live is one of my fave's. It will um...Live forever, lol. Yeah Toxie was awesome. I met Lloyd years ago, he's quite the character.