Netflix???

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
I know there have been threads made about it but NOT ONE answers where to find it? I search in the market and get net ques but NO NETFLIX :( My friend has an Iphone and loves to throw that in my face that she watches movies all the time on her's
Can someone help me? Or is it NOT out but somewhere else for android ?
Thanks
Michelle

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Over at xda: [APP][Updated 6/17/11] Official Netflix - xda-developers

I loaded it up and it works fine, a little pixelated sometimes and the occasional pause, it shows my queue and I can watch any show or movie. Wow you can go though the data though. I watched two movies and 4 or 5 TV shows and I'm at 3.5 GB of data.

Just last night it asked if I wanted it to update, and when I checked yes it couldn't find the file.
I believe my device isn't approved so it can't update.

It still works and seems like more devices are being added.

Last edited:
OP
R

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
Over at xda: [APP][Updated 6/17/11] Official Netflix - xda-developers

I loaded it up and it works fine, a little pixelated sometimes and the occasional pause, it shows my queue and I can watch any show or movie. Wow you can go though the data though. I watched two movies and 4 or 5 TV shows and I'm at 3.5 GB of data.

**** I have unlimted data I think *** Sorry im not that high tech, I down loaded the first one from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/151993-here-link-updated-netflix-app.html
But it keeps asking if I want to update I push ok then it says not found?? should I uninstall that one and DL Yours?
Thanks

Mark_V

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G4 Plus
You're searching the market for Netflix and your not finding it? It's there. I typed in "net" and the first suggestion was Netflix.

I would uninstall what ever Netflix you have now and try again.

It's in the market.

OP
R

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
You're searching the market for Netflix and your not finding it? It's there. I typed in "net" and the first suggestion was Netflix.

It's in the market.

I just typed in net and the first thing to pop up was speedtest.net? no netflix ????

JohnnytheK

Reaction score

It's in the market.

I just typed in net and the first thing to pop up was speedtest.net? no netflix ????

Nope no netflix, but when I check with my OD it's there.

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
A little instructions might help you. This is the steps I've done when I downloaded Netflix.

Click on this: com.netflix.mediaclient-1.apk

Then when it is downloaded from your computer. Place it in a File labeled "Netflix" place that APK in that folder. Then using your Data cable. (Also your charging cable) Transfer the "Netflix" folder to your Phone.

Once complete, Since you on Droid X2 forums You should have a file manager app pre-installed. Click the "Files" app. Then open Internal storage. Then look for The Folder you labeled "Netflix" Then You should be able to install the app from there.

Now this is what I've done for it to work for me. The instructions given is seem really complicated. It just that I'm just detailed. Hope this helps you. :)

Last edited:

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
A little instructions might help you. This is the steps I've done when I downloaded Netflix.

Click on this: com.netflix.mediaclient-1.apk

Then when it is downloaded from your computer. Place it in a File labeled "Netflix" place that APK in that folder. Then using your Data cable. (Also your charging cable) Transfer the "Netflix" folder to your Phone.

Once complete, Since you on Droid X2 forums You should have a file manager app pre-installed. Click the "Files" app. Then open Internal storage. Then look for The Folder you labeled "Netflix" Then You should be able to install the app from there. Last night I loaded what I thought was the latest version of the app, but I still get the stupid request or update that doesn't.

Now this is what I've done for it to work for me. The instructions given is seem really complicated. It just that I'm just detailed. Hope this helps you. :)

No not really (thanks though). I have netflix installed and running, but each time you open the app or jump back to "home" I'm asked if I want to update the file. I click yes and it pauses for a few seconds and then says it can't find the file.

Last edited:

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much data netflix will use up if I watch a 2 hour movie over 3g? Heading to the beach so no wifi in car.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums biotches.

MuscleDroids

Reaction score