Scarlett Johansson & Luc Beeson Team Up for Sci-Fi Thriller Called 'Lucy'

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
$10-$15.00 depending on where you see it. We have an iPic theatre here in Austin and it's pretty awesome. For $15.00 you get FREE all you can eat popcorn, a 'seat' that reclines all the way back (into a bed almost) and a blanket. They serve food, alcohol as well. Cool theatre. Expensive but worth the experience every once in a while.
That is totally cool. The seats here recline but no blanket.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am so in love with this lady....yall stop talking bad about my baby!!!!

Sounds like in interesting movie. Limitless is one of my favs.

CK...I need to find out more about this iPic place... I may move to a city that has one just for the experience...lol.

Never mind...one is coming soon to my area..I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the info.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
$10-$15.00 depending on where you see it. We have an iPic theatre here in Austin and it's pretty awesome. For $15.00 you get FREE all you can eat popcorn, a 'seat' that reclines all the way back (into a bed almost) and a blanket. They serve food, alcohol as well. Cool theatre. Expensive but worth the experience every once in a while.

What the Fritos!

A blanket????

:icon_eek:

Briankbl

Reaction score
I guess I'll be the bad guy here lol. I come to this site for all of my Android news. I go to Giant Bomb for everything video game related. If I wanted movie news, I'd go to another site.

So, yeah...there's that lol.