[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 3

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I loaded Blue Energy Theme it worked for a min. or two then it started to reboot over and over anybody knows how to fix it

hopefully you have a backup to go back to..... it could be any of a number of things.

the only real way to find the problem is to push each file individually then reboot each time till you find the problem. This way is definatly time consuming.

shaggy13

Reaction score
Ok I loaded Blue Energy Theme it worked for a min. or two then it started to reboot over and over anybody knows how to fix it
OK fixed I should read everything I forgot to download the LaucherPRO add on, now its running great.

buckeye_1

Reaction score
Market Issues

Everything works in the market, but there is a terrible lag. If I click on an app to install, it takes forever for it to get to the next screen. Then when it finally comes up, I click ok and it takes forever to get to the next screen again. I had this problem with UD'd New Era and Froyo releases. When I us SD 6.0 Atlantis, the market is quick and snappy with no lag. Any clues?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Everything works in the market, but there is a terrible lag. If I click on an app to install, it takes forever for it to get to the next screen. Then when it finally comes up, I click ok and it takes forever to get to the next screen again. I had this problem with UD'd New Era and Froyo releases. When I us SD 6.0 Atlantis, the market is quick and snappy with no lag. Any clues?

its the FRF57 build of froyo, its got numerous bugs that are present throughout all of the ROMs that are build on it.. and now that froyo source is out, i am beginning a froyo build from source, it should resolve these issues.. :)

buckeye_1

Reaction score
I will try a couple of different speeds and different devs kernals. I went through all of this in the past with 2.1 and 2.2 ROMS. Was never able to come up with a fix. Did everything I could think of and exhausted a lot of people on IRC. It only happens with a few different ROMS. I'll check back in after I try a couple defferent kernals.

buckeye_1

Reaction score
I've tried kernals from chevy, p3droid, and jdlfg. No change. It is the same result on both 3G and wifi. I've had the issue in the past with bekitz kernals as well.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've tried kernals from chevy, p3droid, and jdlfg. No change. It is the same result on both 3G and wifi. I've had the issue in the past with bekitz kernals as well.

i dunno man... im always amazed at how everyone gets different results even though we are using the same rom, same kernel, on the same phone.

buckeye_1

Reaction score
Yeah it's wierd. That's the only issue I've ever had with any of them. Can't figure this one out. It works, just painfully slow.

iMoops

Reaction score
The Unit, one of my favorite TV shows. I've had that ringtone since before I owned a DROID!!!