[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bg8780

Reaction score
Is there a script or a way to delete barnacle wifi tether?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a script or a way to delete barnacle wifi tether?

no but its pretty simple to do yourself.

do this either in root terminal or ADB shell
Code:
su
sysrw
cd /system/app
rm BarnacleTether.apk
sysro
sync

hit enter after every line... there is no need to reboot after your done.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
black on black...

im sorry for being lazy and not searching but im at work and cant really do so....but is there a fix for the black on black colors under the notification pulldown?....well actually its just for the music notification...thats all ive seen so far

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im sorry for being lazy and not searching but im at work and cant really do so....but is there a fix for the black on black colors under the notification pulldown?....well actually its just for the music notification...thats all ive seen so far

the link is in the 1st post of this thread....

here it is again

Succulent-Desire-Froyo-v-2.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

the link is in the 1st post of this thread....

here it is again

Succulent-Desire-Froyo-v-2.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

thanks garrett...wait isnt this just the SD zip that i already have installed? lol

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
nope if you have black text on black background you downloaded the 1st release from this thread.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/52827-release-succulent-desire-froyo-edition.html

the one in the 1st post of this thread is the second version.... the only changes between the two is the notification text so you can just do a nandroid restore without having to do a data wipe.

hey bro it turns out i have been running v2. but just to make sure i reflashed the v2 u posted for me. still black on black. any ideas?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nope if you have black text on black background you downloaded the 1st release from this thread.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/52827-release-succulent-desire-froyo-edition.html

the one in the 1st post of this thread is the second version.... the only changes between the two is the notification text so you can just do a nandroid restore without having to do a data wipe.

hey bro it turns out i have been running v2. but just to make sure i reflashed the v2 u posted for me. still black on black. any ideas?

hrmm..... it should have loaded the new services.jar and the new framework-res.apk here do this...

DO A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE ANY OF THIS

download and then copy these two files to your sdcard... (both of these files are from v2)

services.jar
framework-res.apk

then from ADB shell or root terminal do this.

make sure your sdcard is not mounted

Code:
su
sysrw
cp /sdcard/services.jar /system/framework/
cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework/
sysro
sync
reboot

enter after each line.....

afterwards you will need to goto... settings > accounts & sync > then re-enter your gmail account

if this does not fix the black on black issue i hate to say it but youll need to do a wipe and install v2 from the 1st post in this thread.

PS: the only reason im having you do both the framework and services is because im not exactly sure which file controls the notification colors....

bb-gun

Reaction score
Hey woodyman. Haven't talked to you in a while. I just started you using your rom. Its the only stable rom for my droid. Haha. Are you planning on putting it on Rom mangaer? And do you have a twitter account?

Status
Not open for further replies.