[Release] Insanely Clean Rom v1

heynow1301

Reaction score
Been running this ROM for a few hours now and it is as advertized - very clean, fast and runs very cooly... Fantastic work!

My first Droid Concept ROM and I think it's great so far... keep up the good work!

NattyBee

Reaction score
OK, I'm going to try this now...I can't help myself, ha!

NattyBee

Reaction score
ok sounds good let me know if you like it

OK, I do like this theme...but I gotta say, the battery percentage is difficult to read due to the color of the font...other than that so far I like it...

oh, question: your description says something about the theme changing with the wallpaper...I'm lost on that...and also on the color thing..seems to be black, which I'm not complaining about, it's sleek, I like it, but I'm curious about changing it...

OP
INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
ok sounds good let me know if you like it

OK, I do like this theme...but I gotta say, the battery percentage is difficult to read due to the color of the font...other than that so far I like it...

oh, question: your description says something about the theme changing with the wallpaper...I'm lost on that...and also on the color thing..seems to be black, which I'm not complaining about, it's sleek, I like it, but I'm curious about changing it...
if you look through the wallpapers you will find that when you change them the theme colors (not the base color of red) but the widgets, notification bar, lancher, etc will become diferent looking.