[THEME] | RedCarbonBliss |

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok folks... I decided to hold off posting anything here until I got this update done. I'm extremely happy with this theme but as always I'm open to feedback! You'll notice quickly that I'm not one to give a long explanation of what a theme looks like, pictures speak louder then words! So take a look at the Screen Shots and let me know what you think...

::: Disclaimer::::
Tampering with system files can be harmful to your device. Should you decide to proceed, you do so at your own risk!

Myself, DroidForums.net, or any other party cannot be held responsible for what you decide to do! Your device, your decision, your
brick should something go wrong!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-GunnerMike53 for some sweet new server space and pointing me in the right direction!
-Nitroglycerine33 for the 1% battery and of coarse Eclipse!
-Xkape - without our ideas bounced back and forth this wouldn't be the same.

Install-

Download the correct build and place on SD card. Reboot in to Recovery. If you don't have an up to date backup now is the time! Always make sure to have a backup. Select to install the flash.zip from your SD. I make it a habit of wiping Cache after every flash... may not be needed...

Screen Shots:

screenshot-1331517629420.png
screenshot-1331517798914.png
screenshot-1331517683386.png
screenshot-1331517880047.png
screenshot-1331518809592.png
screenshot-1331518835777.png

Downloads:

REDCarbon-Bliss - v1.2 for Eclipse2.0 - Download Now!

NEW!
- RedCarbon-Bliss - v1.3 for Eclipse2.2 - Download Now!
*note: The latest Eclipse Launcher is not included at this time. I will update as time permits.Feed back welcome!
If you use it and like it... don't forget the thanks button...
If you use it and love it! You could Donate!

Last edited:
OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No... absolutely not! Did you have a different camera installed then what comes with the ROM?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

acoers

Reaction score
nope i still had the stock camera. i flashed it and on my home screen it showed a android guy in the place of the camera, and i dont see the camera in the apps or the camcorder

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which Eclipse are you on? You can try to reflash... but in the mean time ill put together a patch for you to at least get the stock one back... im not sure why you'd have that issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

acoers

Reaction score
ok i reflashed it. i must have downloaded the one on the bionic page or something. but i just did the one on the main steel droid theme page download link and i got it now.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahh.. I just noticed you're on the Droid 3. yeah most of the framework is the same but there are differences in some of the apps.. as you found out! lol. Good to hear you got it sorted out though.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh not a problem! and thanks... You must have just needed a reflash.. I checked the link at SteelDroid and its actually the same file... LOL I still think its pretty awesome that I've never laid my hands on a D3 and most of my themes run on them...

acoers

Reaction score
yeah its pretty we can do that. i was on the red ninja and it was similar to this, but i will see how it goes. looks pretty good so far. So do you have a page where its shows what all you done to this theme?

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmm.. actually I usually put that in the OP.. I must have forgotten about it. I'll get it updated shortly

acoers

Reaction score
sounds good man, also i noticed that on your screenshot you have a restart button. i dont have that on my d3, didnt know if that is becuase you have the bionic or maybe your on a different rom

acoers

Reaction score
O ok im on the steel droid v3. Which one are you on? man they need to incorporate a chat option on here instead of going back and forth and post