[THEME] | RedCarbonBliss |

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm on Eclipse1.1.1 right now. and that would be pretty awesome! ::wink:wink:: mods lol.. I wonder if that would even be a possibility?

acoers

Reaction score
i dont know i dont even know where you could make a suggestion for that, i just know its kinda annoying going back and forth like this. And when some one comes on here and has to scroll through all of this.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol... well hit me up on a PM. if you use twitter I can be found there. same SN

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'm on a D3 running the Eclipse 1.1.1 port by 13th angel and I flashed this theme (using link in RootzWiki Bionic thread) without issue. Great work EmericanX, red looks good with the Christmas theme I had going.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Thanks for the feedback...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lifebeginsfriday

Reaction score
Well with safe strap Ill try about anything! Lol. For those that want RedCarbon-Bliss for [P]urity2.3-.5 the theme.zip for Eclipse works just fine! The only change noted was loss of scrolling in the notification power strip. The toggles are present and functional, just do not scroll. I already know where the issue is and should have that the true version out late tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Opps... the last post was by me. I just didnt realize I was logged in under LBF... lol

Btw. Found one more issue... I would hold off until i get a true port done.. holding power just reboots instead of bringing up the power dialog.. lol

Last edited:

aieajudo

Reaction score
Hey nice looking theme man, can you make it in like fusha/pink (my wife been bugging me about a girly theme for like 2 months lol) thanks for consideration.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey nice looking theme man, can you make it in like fusha/pink (my wife been bugging me about a girly theme for like 2 months lol) thanks for consideration.

lol... pink? I've got a couple projects going.. but I'll see what I can do. I had a pink started for liberty I believe. Didn't see a whole lot of interest so bailed ship...

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update: Port for [P]urity2.x is live... 2.3-2.5... Download Link available in OP.

aieajudo

Reaction score
lol... pink? I've got a couple projects going.. but I'll see what I can do. I had a pink started for liberty I believe. Didn't see a whole lot of interest so bailed ship...

Yea the breast cancer awareness theme, she loved the color, but inability to change "Breast cancer" banner on pulldown drove her nuts. Anyway if you plan on doing other girly themes stick with the color, all of her friends loved it, they said its a sexy color lol.
Eclipse theme like that would be very nice looking though i think. Thank you for consideration and you are doing uber job on themes.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok... if any noted issues with black/black menu for [P]urity... Updated - Re-download and flash.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea the breast cancer awareness theme, she loved the color, but inability to change "Breast cancer" banner on pulldown drove her nuts. Anyway if you plan on doing other girly themes stick with the color, all of her friends loved it, they said its a sexy color lol.
Eclipse theme like that would be very nice looking though i think. Thank you for consideration and you are doing uber job on themes.

Is she still running the same rom? I can just swap out that banner. I didn't do the frameworks on that one... was just kinda helping out with it. I've got a big project I plan on starting soon so it'll be a little while. So I don't wanna give you a time frame. But I'll get a pink one done at some point.

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATE: New build up for Eclipse v2.0... I've got another one of my themes that I will be porting as time permits.