[THEME] | RedBliss |

SirAndroid

Reaction score
Not 100% sure...it won't let me switch to 'safe' mode. It says recovery not found. I've deleted everything, cleared the cache (and the Davlik cache), and created a new backup of my 'unsafe' system but it still won't switch to 'safe' mode.

EDIT:
Sorry, it says "Error restoring /data!" (or is it \data? I forget...) when I try to switch into 'safe' mode.

Also, every time after trying to switch to 'safe' mode and failing, when rebooting into my 'unsafe' stock+root system, it seems to fail at loading the recovery and starts up the first-run sequence. So I have to go through that and re-install all my apps...annoying to say the least. But maybe I should ask for help on one of the dedicated SafeStrap threads instead! Lol

Last edited:
OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm... I haven't run into that issue yet. Have you tried a data wipe on you unsafe with reinstall safestrap?

SirAndroid

Reaction score
Today I cleared the application data, uninstalled and reinstalled SafeStrap, and then uninstalled and reinstalled Recovery (within SafeStrap). So hopefully that will do the trick, but I have to wait until later tonight (when I won't need my phone to be readily available lol) to try getting into 'safe' mode and flashing.

Last edited:
OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL... good luck with that. You may also want to check the available storage for /emmc...

SirAndroid

Reaction score
Couldn't wait another minute lol...

Another error I got while making a backup in Recovery that I didn't notice before..."No /sdcard/.android_secure found. Skipping backup of applications on external storage." This one seems self-explanatory, but my question is should I just create that directory, or do I need to also move everything from my internal storage's .android_secure folder?

EDIT:
Didn't seem to affect anything, as it's working great now. Perhaps it was just a warning.

Last edited:

SirAndroid

Reaction score
Finally got Eclipse 2.2 flashed successfully. Now in the process of flashing the theme!

Thanks for all the help and the quick replies! dancedroid

SirAndroid

Reaction score
Really dig this theme! The themed GB keyboard is great, but I think I would be in heaven if you managed to do a similarly themed Hacker's Keyboard! I'm sure you're plenty busy though lol. Also, I saw your new thread for a proposed GO Launcher RedBliss theme...really looking forward to that if you get around to it! :hail:

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good to hear! Hackers keyboard? Lol I'm not sure what you're referring to honestly. As far as the Go-RedBliss theme. Its going to happen. Those screen shots are just what I came up with last night. I've got some changes to make still... as stated its a work in progress.

Edit: I looked up the keyboard on the market. I'll take a look at theming when I can.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited: