Recovery for the Spectrum 2 (JELLY BEAN)

mordant80

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
mordant80

mordant80

Reaction score
I've noticed that this recovery gives an error when exiting that it detects the phone is not rooted and offers to fix it. I always select no because my phone is in fact rooted. I'm not sure what the consequences of hitting yes would be. Does everyone else get this error? Also which root method did you use, the motorola method I posted or the more generic JB method that wicked posted. Has anyone hit yes and did it mess anything up? Does it continue to give the error after letting it fix it?

Reaction score
OK. You hit home button when device is booting and the buttons flash. Found it out.

qmt515

Reaction score
updated OP with newer recovery for the latest JB update.
is j2054k baseband the latest jellybean update??4.1.2 software vs93021b model num vs930....do i need latest recovery?or first version??also im gonna keep looking of course but dont see download links yet,was taken here fallowing a link..so far ive got the jellybean broken kernal downloaded..looking for correct recovery now before attepting to root..do need make sure i get right recovery for my firmware..any help really appreciated!!!!!

qmt515

Reaction score