Recording phone calls

Alster2005

Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will record phone calls. The only one in the market that got any kind of decent reviews was vRecorder. It didn't work for me. It didn't even record my voice. Has any one got any of these apps to work for them. I have a Droid phone and running filmware version 2.1

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try the spoof app.

Droids

Reaction score
Seems all the recorder apps have one problem in common, they cannot record the other person's voice at a normal volume. Might be an issue with the phone hardware or Android, dunno.

suzi-brownsfan

Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will record phone calls. The only one in the market that got any kind of decent reviews was vRecorder. It didn't work for me. It didn't even record my voice. Has any one got any of these apps to work for them. I have a Droid phone and running filmware version 2.1

Everybody & their brother (including me) is looking for an app like this. The person that perfects it is going to be really popular.

All I want to be able to do is record some voicemails and there isn't even an app that can manage that part, let alone a two-sided conversation with any effectiveness.

lakingscrzy

Reaction score

Everybody & their brother (including me) is looking for an app like this. The person that perfects it is going to be really popular.

All I want to be able to do is record some voicemails and there isn't even an app that can manage that part, let alone a two-sided conversation with any effectiveness.

Actually many of the visual voicemail apps let you download your voicemails in mp3 format. I've posted many a funny voicemail on facebook

OP
Alster2005

Alster2005

Reaction score
What does google voice do? Why do you have to get an invite? On the market comments for the app people are saying it could take three months to get an invite.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Yeah just get google voice. You can record calls (although when you push the button to record, the person on the other line can hear it too). You can also download voicemails/recorded calls through the google voice site. I'd definitely pay the few dollars for an invite on ebay, well worth it.

OP
Alster2005

Alster2005

Reaction score
How does the person on the other line know that you are recording them? Thats why I need it. I can't have them know I am recording them. Maybe I will just by a didgital recorder and put them on speaker phone. Kind of archaic, but I guess it will have to do. LOL.

RPD325

Reaction score
I can't speak for Google voice because I can't get an invite for crap. But if you do the recorder thing they also sell a little suction cup microphone that will record both sides of a conversation.

OP
Alster2005

Alster2005

Reaction score
Realy, where I can I pick one of thoes up at. Radio Shack maybee? Do the actualy work?

sockmess

Reaction score
Actually though, its kinda against the law to record someone without their knowledge. So most voice recorders will make a beep letting the other person on the line know.

celborn

Reaction score
I've got two extra ones if yall want one pm me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk