Help with recording phone calls

trowa

Reaction score
I am trying to find a simple app to record a phone call that I make from my phone. Before you say it is illegal and wiretapping it is not. In ohio only 1 party has to know the conversation is being recorded, myself. I have tried about every free one on the market. They either do not let the other party hear me talking, only record before and after the call is made, or it seems to record fine but listening to the audio file on a pc has no sound or stactic. I have tried all apps using speakerphone and even not using it.

I have moto droid 1 and it is running liquid gingerbread 1.1. If possible I would downgrade to another rom if needed. I don't really have a 2nd phone to use so don't suggest downloading a voice record app and using 2nd phone to make call on speakerphone. I already know that works I've tested it.

Please reply if you have had personal experience in getting it to work with a moto droid 1. Thanks for reading this post.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

trowa

Reaction score
Bump

setlab

Reaction score
I wish there were an app but motorola somehow made it imposible to record calls on their phones

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see all kinds of recording call apps in the market. OP, find one, read the comments then do a google search on it to see if it is any good.

Very few states have laws against recording calls.

TedMurphy

Reaction score
Simplest and easiest

Easiest and quickest way to record any phone call is through Call Trunk (http://www.calltrunk.com). Cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at [email protected] for more information.

And yes we have a nice android Call Trunk app available through the android market, so you can initiate and record the call through your android phone.

jmohik

Reaction score
Well ..... don't search .... it is hardware thing and not a software thing.

Simple as that

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums App

Karen Arthur

Reaction score
Install the “CallRecorder” application on your Android phone which allows you to record all Android calls. You can easily records incoming and outgoing call through this application. It supports Android version from 1.5 to 2.1

Csst

Reaction score
It doesn't work.. its something that droid doesn't

drilus

Reaction score
Google Voice can record phone calls.