Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well just after I posted the news story, I called again just to triple verify it and this time I was told the 8th. I appologize to anyone who got their hopes up. But, your more than willing to try and order it through Verizon, as the first sales rep was ready to take my order. So we have 4 Different stories from 4 different outlets. If anyone does manage to place an order today and have it go thru, please let us know here..

Thanks

Last edited:

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
That's funny. My sister ordered hers on Sept 3. At the Verizon store. I was right there.

Broodcomb DX v5

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
That's funny. My sister ordered hers on Sept 3. At the Verizon store. I was right there.

Broodcomb DX v5

I can't begin to explain the frustration I have right now. Why can't a company keep all its employees informed with the same information. This shows an extreme lack of professionalism and customer service. I am going to try again and see if I get a different reply.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I called again, explaining to a supervisor about the conflicting reports, they explained to me, the reason behind this is that not all employees have gone through the training for this device and will be available the 8th. Again, sorry for any confusion.

Reaction score
I can't begin to explain the frustration I have right now. Why can't a company keep all its employees informed with the same information. This shows an extreme lack of professionalism and customer service. I am going to try again and see if I get a different reply.

Could you imagine going into a McDonalds, ordering a Big Mac and getting 3 pieces of meat separated by 2 pieces of bread?

Maybe McDonalds should manage VZW. :p

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Could you imagine going into a McDonalds, ordering a Big Mac and getting 3 pieces of meat separated by 2 pieces of bread?

Maybe McDonalds should manage VZW. :p

lol thanks I needed a laugh. But its incredible the lack of communication this company has. So its only a few more days.... sorry if I got anyones hopes up, I was excited too...

laxman3722

Reaction score
Was @ a couple verizon stores yesterday. 2 said Moto reps had been by and when I asked ab it being there on the 8th they confirmed. One store didnt know jack ****.

Sidenote... just saw the commerical for the first time and I SWEAR it said 9*10*11. I could be wrong... it just barely noticed it at the end bc I was on this site haha. Ironic.

wseyller

Reaction score
It seems when vzw customer service takes an order it is not the same as a pre-order. They just hold your request until sept 8 (the release date) and then place your order to ship that day which means you get it at the earliest on the 9th. It is almost a disadvantage to order it now unless you just don't want to buy it at the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.