RC3 question

B

budmonster

I've been gone for awhile, a couple months now so I'm clueless to what has been going on in the Android world lately so my aplogizies if these questions have been asked before.

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from? Also, when I d/led RC3 from Rom Manager it downloaded GAPPS from 9/30. The latest GAPPS are from 10/25

-What's the difference between CM 6.1 RC3 vs the nightly that came out on Monday? Is that lastest nightly just an upgrade over RC3?

-I've seen this posted somewhere on here, but do any kernel work on RC3 or the latest nightlies. I've tried a lot of kernels on RC3 with just bootloops?

Thanks for the help and listening to me ramble.

Last edited by a moderator:

captdroid

Reaction score
I've been gone for awhile, a couple months now so I'm clueless to what has been going on in the Android world lately so my aplogizies if these questions have been asked before.

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from? Also, when I d/led RC3 from Rom Manager it downloaded GAPPS from 9/30. The latest GAPPS are from 10/25

-What's the difference between CM 6.1 RC3 vs the nightly that came out on Monday? Is that lastest nightly just an upgrade over RC3?

-I've seen this posted somewhere on here, but do any kernel work on RC3 or the latest nightlies. I've tried a lot of kernels on RC3 with just bootloops?

Originally Posted by budmonster

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from?
Also, when I d/led RC3 from Rom Manager it downloaded GAPPS from 9/30. The latest GAPPS are from 10/25

> Index of /gapps/ The Gapps in ROM manager is the latest, right now the 10/25 one.

> RC's are considered official releases

> Slayher and P3Droid kernels have been found to work on CM 6.1 RC3

Last edited:
OP
B

budmonster

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from?
Also, when I d/led RC3 from Rom Manager it downloaded GAPPS from 9/30. The latest GAPPS are from 10/25

> Index of /gapps/ The Gapps in ROM manager is the latest, right now the 10/25 one.

when i d/led rc3 from RM and clicked on GAPPS, it downloaded an older version, 9/30/10 not what you said. unless its just a typo in RM.

captdroid

Reaction score

when i d/led rc3 from RM and clicked on GAPPS, it downloaded an older version, 9/30/10 not what you said. unless its just a typo in RM.

The one currently available for download in RM is the 10/25 one. If your not convinced then simply install the one available for download the link I provided. One that has 'hdpi' in the file name.

Last edited: