razr to razr maxx

Teflon Don

Reaction score
Is there anything I can tell Verizon to have them replace my RAZR with a maxx?

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's some cash.... Sell the Razr. That's what I did.
Still waiting on eBay auction.

Seriously, unless there is something compelling, and battery life is not, then you are buying a new phone at retail or using and upgrade from another line.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I added a new line of service bought the MAXX for $250 and sold my OG Razr on CL for $250, worked out great for me. Adding an extra line was only $10 a month, and now my wife's dad has a cell phone in case of emergencies and I have an extra line to steal upgrades from.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
The conversion kit or selling your old phone to pay for a new or used MAXX is your best bet. Usually they'll just keep sending you refurbished ones of the same one you have if you keep complaining. Sometimes they'll offer you an alternative if you go through too many replacements and raise a stink. Sometimes the alternative will be a better option, sometimes it'll be comparable. I would not bank on this option.

ricks

Reaction score
Get a second line with the maxx and let a friend or family member use the razr and share the minutes at a great monthly rate compared to a single smartphone plan. I would say about 50 or 60 bucks a month would be fair. ?????? I am on my mother in-laws plan and only pay the 30+10 bucks a month.

wxman2003

Reaction score
But what will the OP do when the Razr Maxx HD comes out? :biggrin: