Razr Maxx, love it? hate it?

supertech1158

Reaction score
I have always loved droids. Ive had DroidX, Droid2, and currently Bionic. Im coming up on next upgrade, but frankly im kind of tired of androids buggy OS. Im on the fence between iphone 5 or RazrMaxx, which is the only droid out that interests me. Id appreciate RazrMaxx owners to tell me about your experiences with this phone

djspy

Reaction score
have you checked out the RAZR Maxx HD? it should be coming out in a couole of months.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DF supertech. I have the Maxx and have not a single complaint and have not had one single problem. It is the first phone I have owned where I have not been anxiously waiting for the next new phone to come out. Like djspy said, the Razr Maxx HD will have my Maxx beat by a long shot and will be out before the end of this year.

If you are accustomed to using android, spend a lot of time playing and exploring the iPhone before you make that switch. My son hated android and couldn't wait to get his own iPhone (he was always stuck with my hand me down android phones until he could get his own). I thought for sure when he made the switch that he would end up hating it. Not at all...he couldn't be happier.
On the other hand, my friend, who is not tech savvy at all, had android and just recently switched to the iPhone. I really thought she would be just as happy as my son is. But not at all...She hates it because it can not do many of the things and does not have a lot of the features that she became used to with her android.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
S

supertech1158

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. I will be sure to drop by a store and try an iphone before i decide for sure