Razr makes it happen thread!

Caesars

Reaction score
The razr has reinstalled my love for android! My first droid was an epic, which was formerly the best phone that I ever owned. After that I had an iPhone 4 which was also an amazing piece of technology, then a droid x2 which made me hate android....ugh I wish I could just right click delete the x2 out of my memory banks lol. But now....now I have the razr maxx, and I must say this is the best phone ive ever owned, generally the battery is good (not as good as I'd expect a 3300mah to be, but it's only been a few days), the 4g is unbelievable, on top of that with foxfi it enabled me to have unlimited 4g net on my new wifi iPad. This phone (or at least the phone and iPad) might just be the best combo of tech that I've ever used at the same time.

Ty razr maxx, you have made my tech life complete!

rosariorose9

Reaction score
+1....and you WILL find that the battery life improves with time.

RazrMaxxOwner

Reaction score
+1. Best phone I've ever had by far. Battery on my old 4g android would be dead for hours by now, and kept losing 4g or entering airplane mode on its own at work. This one has had full 4g service and not charged for 24 hours and now still over 50% left. Plus screen is better, speed and everything else is faster and responsive, no strange operating system errors, feels good in the hand, excellent overall. I've had low end 4g android, blackberry (world, storm and some of those other old ones), old treo, and various other phones but this one beats all of those. My wife has the iPhone 4 and this one is much faster with better battery.
Huge fan.

OP
Caesars

Caesars

Reaction score
I wish I was getting that battery life, still good though. If I don't get closer to expected battery life by 14 days I'll probably go exchange for a new one. I'm def getting good battery life, but not what a 3k mah battery should be hehe.

kpazzo6

Reaction score
Definitely the BEST phone I ever owed too. Still can't believe the phone lasts me from 730a thru midnight with HEAVY usage and not once in day do I charge it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mbell75

Reaction score
Agreed. I have had 7 Android phones over the past 3 years. The Hero, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Nexus S 4G, Sensation, Note and the Epic Touch/Galaxy S2. I never used 4G on any of the phones unless I really had to because my battery would be gone in 5-6 hours. Started wondering what the point of owning a 4G device was, especially having to pay extra for it. Also didn't like Sense or Touch Wiz, always downloaded Go launcher first thing to run over it. Recently I picked up the iPhone 4s on Sprint. The pathetic 3G speeds lead me to look elsewhere. Went to the Verizon store to play with the Maxx and it instantly took away my 2 biggest complaints with the other Android phones, battery life over 4G and a skin I didn't like. I actually find MotoBlur (or whatever this is running) to be quite helpful, especially Motocast. I also really like the build quality with the kevlar and Gorilla Glass. It feels sturdier than my recent Android phones but its still light enough. I get it to try for 14 days, however, I think this might be a keeper, especially with ICS coming soon.

Last edited: