Monday Morning Mail Surprise Coated in Ice Cream.

yaterml

Reaction score
So I got the mail when I got home from work this evening to my surprise I have a DROID RAZR MAXX with ICS starting me in the face. I got this upgrade flyer saying to upgrade my other 2 lines to DROID RAZR MAXXes their newest, thinnest and best 4G phone which is appearently running ICS because of the notification bar and on screen buttons make it look like they hacked the simulated screen image from a Nexus flyer and dropped it right on a RAZR MAXX. Now Verizon, that's not cool if your going to show us that you better deliver us that delicious dessert treat your displaying. Although I hope that ICS on the Razr doesn't have the on screen buttons because that would be redundant.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I got the mail when I got home from work this evening to my surprise I have a DROID RAZR MAXX with ICS starting me in the face. I got this upgrade flyer saying to upgrade my other 2 lines to DROID RAZR MAXXes their newest, thinnest and best 4G phone which is appearently running ICS because of the notification bar and on screen buttons make it look like they hacked the simulated screen image from a Nexus flyer and dropped it right on a RAZR MAXX. Now Verizon, that's not cool if your going to show us that you better deliver us that delicious dessert treat your displaying. Although I hope that ICS on the Razr doesn't have the on screen buttons because that would be redundant.

Isn't that false advertising?

----posted maxx'ed out----

azdrifter

Reaction score
Well the great thing about Android is that it's customizable,..without that all the OS would be the same. I have ICS on my bionic but it's tweaked to my preference I just hope that all the new phone releases will keep the customizations to the users liking and have plenty available.

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
Isn't that false advertising?

----posted maxx'ed out----

No its just stupidity and there is no law against stupidity, yet!

OP
yaterml

yaterml

Reaction score
Well the great thing about Android is that it's customizable,..without that all the OS would be the same. I have ICS on my bionic but it's tweaked to my preference I just hope that all the new phone releases will keep the customizations to the users liking and have plenty available.

It is but unofficially, Google Android OS is open source. The only way to beat apple is to embrace that side.