razr m to tv

GlockStar

Reaction score
since my phone is not NHL capable how can I watch my movies that I've downloaded with my phone on my TV? how does DLNA work? I think I may have found the simple answer by just moving it to my laptop then to a thumb drive then on to my xbox 360 and playing it from there but is there an easier way? I'm looking to play this not only on my LED TV but also on my regular tube TV I cannot find a micro USB to HDMI wire nor the USB Micro to component cable(red white yellow av) that I am told exists. any help would be greatly appreciated as I have some great movies on my phone but can't watch them on my screens

OP
G

GlockStar

Reaction score
thank you for all the expert help I knew I came to the right place... I've seen threads go on for 25 pages talking about nothing more than rumors or garbage but I can't get a legitimate question answered that is so silly... I've been to every Verizon local store every other carriers store and nobody can tell me how to do this. I tried streaming it from Windows Media Center after I put the movie from my phone to my laptop I streamed it to my xbox 360 using Windows Media Center but it skipped around a lot and it just sucked. I want to do a wired approach. Above correction...MHL...not NHL hockey.