Razr is just a glorified X3...

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
well...i like the next because it is a nexus, meaning that its the true google phone for the year. not like the bionic the razr the rezound. for example, the bionic was supposed to be out this past spring only to be postponed til the fall. great phone but after waiting long enough to have a baby it shouldve been better in my opinion. now its already starting to get overlooked smh. like an article i read on technobuffalo said, google releases one true a year as does the fruit. so for that year you have the phone that they have not the phone that moto, sammy, lg, htc, etc wakes up and pushing out that week. the nexus looks to be a badass phone hardware and software wise. the razr looks cool too but...its just a hopped up X drizzled with a lil bionic to me, and im sure when the droid4 drops its gonna out shine the razr or at least shine as bright which has to be upsetting to droid3 owners...

bottom line the nexus is the pure google phone for the year, no bloat, first updates, no waiting, good hardware. razr is cool but walking in the store and theyre side by side im going with the pure phone for the same price and great 16:9 ratio screen wow, you can pretty much do anything with because thats what its made for, i mean its already rooted.

lol razr commerical is kinda cool although im almost certain we've seen that concept with another phone, cant put my finger on it...good tho...

lets see who bites my head off this time...

Mullens

Reaction score
Dude, you shouldn't write things after having that much to drink.

I agree I just can not take anything he is saying seriously. the comment about lying if you arnt bothered by the bloatware... and how about the phone not having a top or a bottom... sure you try speaking into the earpiece or hearing from the microphone

Muahahaha I love intelligence ;o)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mullens

Reaction score
well...i like the next because it is a nexus, meaning that its the true google phone for the year. not like the bionic the razr the rezound. for example, the bionic was supposed to be out this past spring only to be postponed til the fall. great phone but after waiting long enough to have a baby it shouldve been better in my opinion. now its already starting to get overlooked smh. like an article i read on technobuffalo said, google releases one true a year as does the fruit. so for that year you have the phone that they have not the phone that moto, sammy, lg, htc, etc wakes up and pushing out that week. the nexus looks to be a badass phone hardware and software wise. the razr looks cool too but...its just a hopped up X drizzled with a lil bionic to me, and im sure when the droid4 drops its gonna out shine the razr or at least shine as bright which has to be upsetting to droid3 owners...

bottom line the nexus is the pure google phone for the year, no bloat, first updates, no waiting, good hardware. razr is cool but walking in the store and theyre side by side im going with the pure phone for the same price and great 16:9 ratio screen wow, you can pretty much do anything with because thats what its made for, i mean its already rooted.

lol razr commerical is kinda cool although im almost certain we've seen that concept with another phone, cant put my finger on it...good tho...

lets see who bites my head off this time...

I don't think it's technically already rooted.

it's cool you like the nexus, that's fine but some people like other phones.

for some people not having a removable sd card or expandable memory would be immediate turn off...

just as with the razor some people do not want a permanent battery

that's a great thing about verizon is that they put out a good variety of phones and try to please a wide variety of people

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
K

kinfolk248

Reaction score
well i think a lot of ppl are gonna walk in and see those two side by side and say to themselves...hmmm, theyre about the same size but this one has a bigger screen, newer software ( accounts for a lot of functionality, looks, feel, etc just etc), and their the same price (we think lol).

bjorn65

Reaction score
it is a DROID X 3, with LTE, and a Global phone, with 2 processor. That all I need.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums