Razr appears to be on but screen is not on

Mriley

Reaction score
My Razr's green notification light is blinking, but nothing I do will turn on the screen. I hit the side button, plugged it into a charger, held in the side button, tried to hit the volume buttons, tried hitting the home and menu buttons, and nothing happens. The screen stays black. The phone is not even 2 weeks old, and since these don't have removable batteries to "reset" the system I am not sure what to do.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
hold the volume down button and power button, this should reset your phone just like a battery pull.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

RAZRMANDAN

Reaction score
hold the volume down button and power button, this should reset your phone just like a battery pull.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I made this account to do one thing, and one thing only, to have told you that your method works and to BLESS YOUR HEART. I cancelled my insurance awhile back and when I started trying stuff like the original question's guy, my heart started to beat uncontrollably. You were the first source that I reached about this topic and solved my problem instantly. For this, I am forever thanking you and may the cell phone gods treat you well. Real well. Thank you for your knowledge, thank you.