Razr stuck on triangle ! screen

ryano2121

Reaction score
I am on the Artic Razr rom. I rebooted into recovery from Rom Toolbox trying to get into safestrap. Instead, the triangle ! screen came up. Nothing happens when I press any button. I hold the power button down and nothing happens.

There is no battery to remove to reboot it.

What can I do?

aktrazer

Reaction score
2 choices here.

1- When the triangle comes up, simultaneously press the volume up and volume down buttons.

2- If you hold down the power and vol down buttons for about 5 or 6 seconds, it's the same as doing a battery pull.

PM me if you have any additional problems.

EDIT: ALSO! Why are you using ROM toolbox AND Safestrap? In my experience you want to pick one. Either CWM or Safestrap. Any time you use 2 of them together it causes problems as they use 2 different bootstrappers.

dedi2034

Reaction score
2 choices here.

1- When the triangle comes up, simultaneously press the volume up and volume down buttons.

2- If you hold down the power and vol down buttons for about 5 or 6 seconds, it's the same as doing a battery pull.

PM me if you have any additional problems.

EDIT: ALSO! Why are you using ROM toolbox AND Safestrap? In my experience you want to pick one. Either CWM or Safestrap. Any time you use 2 of them together it causes problems as they use 2 different bootstrappers.

OMG thank you so much. I thought I was screwed because there is no way to take the battery out. I just got the razr yesterday, and was thinking how am i going to take it back,,it has root on it. LMAO But all is good now, thank you again