Rate the Motorola Droid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Droid Owners, Rate the Droid!

kobe1kanobe

Reaction score
So far I'm happy with the droid, much faster and better screen than my Iphone. The applications are as good so far. I'm holding on to my Iphone for the next 30 days (just in case I need to cancel the Droid if issues arrise). therefore I'm reserving my judgement then.
:icon_ banana:So far veeery goood DROID! GPS awasome. Sound better than Iphone. It blew my Iphone on side by side comparison. I was watching You Tube in HD quality.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I'm voting 5, but it's really a 4.5. I'm really happy with it overall so far. Hopefully it will be even better over time.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
5 so far...unless this thing starts to go south and not function I'm rating it a 5. full day of heavy use and still going strong.

Zippster

Reaction score
Not sure I'm ready to give a rating yet, while I really love the phone and expect bugs with the latest and greatest on the block, camera is really starting to irk me and so gonna hold off on my vote until I get more regular time on the whole thing.

Probably a 4 at the moment.

Nick177th

Reaction score
I can't give it a 5. You can't even use voice commands through your Bluetooth. Other than that, it's been a good 1st smartphone experience so far.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I can't give it a 5. You can't even use voice commands through your Bluetooth. Other than that, it's been a good 1st smartphone experience so far.

This was a known android issue and if you would have researched it you would have known.

txskeets

Reaction score
I absolutely love the Droid. I have no regrets at all leaving my Blackberry Tour for this!

BryAnDROID

Reaction score
LOVE THIS PHONE. The reason i give it a 4 instead of a 5 is because there are still some features of this phone that make it kind of confusing for me, but it's a learning curve and once i get it all down i'm sure i can easily rate it as a 10!

Stangpilot27

Reaction score
Great phone!! say good buy to that crappy contraption from crapple! So far so good, still learning how to use this thing

MotoDroid

Reaction score
I am going to be brutally honest. The Droid is awesome! But my iphone 3gs was awesome when I first got it too. I love the droids features and looks better than iphone. The couple complaints I have are, the camera is a bit quirky, and the "in phone call" sound quality is a bit subpar. Other than that, I love it.for those that think the real keyboard is a big advantage, it's really not because it's only ok. BUT, the on screen virtual keyboard is better, i mean way better than iphones!

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
i wish the person who rated it a one would speak up...
i hope i can rate it a 5 when i get it "later today"