Droid 2 has lowest return rate on VZW?

deosculate

Reaction score
I was a Droid 1 owner that was rooted and ROM'd. As an IT professional that uses my phone for work practically 24/7, I consider myself a power user.

I was forced to upgrade and chose the Droid 2 after a lot of research. I loved my OG Droid but this one is even better. I'm even a fan of some parts of blur (not ALL but there are useful features).

I'm very happy with it and love it even more than the original.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mindytyson3

Reaction score
I have had my D2 for 3 weeks now and just loving this phone. I have heard and seen on the different websites where people are having so much trouble with their D2. But hey when you put out a new phone you can always get a lemon and apparently they made alot of lemons...lol except for mine isn't one though. I have had no problems what so ever with mine. And the blur thing not sure what that is but hadn't had a problem and the battery is just fine for my use.

scottrwood

Reaction score
I personally love the subtle updates that came with the Droid 2. I sold my Droid on ebay and upgraded. Wasn't feeling it with the Droid X, a bit too big for my liking.

So far, no issues with signal quality. Phone is fast, smooth and solid.

dancedroid

caalter

Reaction score
I love my droid 2, have had it for a couple weeks. The battery life wasn't that good so i upgraded to the veizon extended battery, now it last all day. The longest it has gone without a charge is about 18 hours which i think is pretty good. I have only had the phone lock up once, but i was listening to music and the screen started to flicker. So that's the only time i had to reboot it.

I live out in the country and the 3G service isn't good but i have never lost a signal while talking to txting.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well... could also be that only 11,000 units were sold in the first month or 2, I forget if it was one month or 2 months. Not saying the phone is bad at all, but when you start comparing return rates you also have to look at the total number sold.

Yeah, what is the % return rate...that's more accurate of how good technically the phone is.

Uh, folks, the return rate is a percentage.

everstar80

Reaction score
Well I have to agree with te article. The speed is amazing and I haven't had a call dropped yet, even when it says I don't have any bars it still holds the phone call. It has been a good experience thus far with this being my second android phone.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They would need to compare how long the Droid 2 is out compared to other phones. Maybe there'll be problems later on to cause returns.

I think they are comparing the return rate of them from the same times, IE If the droid 2 has been out 2 months and has a 5% return rate, they are going to look at the 2 month return rates of other phones, not the 10 month return rate of a phone.

powrful1

Reaction score
One thing you have to remember too is the original Droid was the first android device for a good many people. Now there is an expectation and familiarity with the product....that helps a great deal!