Randomly deleting apps

ebzbldr

Reaction score
I've noticed that my Rezound is randomly deleting my apps ln its own. I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue or if anybody know a solution to this problem.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that my Rezound is randomly deleting my apps ln its own. I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue or if anybody know a solution to this problem.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Can you explain this a little more? When does it happen(reboot, at random), are these legit apps from the market, what were some of the apps?

OP
E

ebzbldr

Reaction score
Can you explain this a little more? When does it happen(reboot, at random), are these legit apps from the market, what were some of the apps?

It does it at different times randomly, I have reboot the phone (not restart) and I have noticed it as well. These are legit apps(not 3rd party) like motospeak. I called Big Red and they told gave me the standard "do a hard reset". I'll try that to see, but as much as I like the phone I don't want to get stuck with it foe 2 years with this problem since I'm still within the exchange period. Thank you Mr. Smith.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as you have a problem with the phone, you're always within the exchange period. Just not the return and get your money back period.