anyone use GO SMS PRO?

Bpowder33

Reaction score
I can't get mms messages to send using go SMS PRO on my Rezound.. I noticed that the message just doesn't send and I'll have to go into the stock messaging application and resend the message and it works fine. just wondered if anyone else with rezound is experiencing this. never had this problem with my og DROID using go SMS.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't get mms messages to send using go SMS PRO on my Rezound.. I noticed that the message just doesn't send and I'll have to go into the stock messaging application and resend the message and it works fine. just wondered if anyone else with rezound is experiencing this. never had this problem with my og DROID using go SMS.

Are you on wifi? I'm fairly sure the Rezound needs to be on Verizon data to send MMS and I haven't had a single problem with this in Go SMS(on GB or ICS)

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
thx for reply smith, no I'm on 4G network currently and it just don't wanna work. what settings are you using? meaning lite, normal or pro? I ask because I'm just using lite so maybe that's the problem?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
thx for reply smith, no I'm on 4G network currently and it just don't wanna work. what settings are you using? meaning lite, normal or pro? I ask because I'm just using lite so maybe that's the problem?

I always use pro. I do change a lot of settings as well but none that would effect sending an MMS. Try sending one from stock messaging and see if it works.

dzone67

Reaction score
I always use Go SMS Pro. Yet, I have had a few issues where the messages just won't set... I have to either restart my phone or turning off and back on to get the message to send.

Sent from a Rezound!

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
it works fine with the stock messaging app. I emailed the GO SMS PRO team. maybe they will have a solution.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
it works fine with the stock messaging app. I emailed the GO SMS PRO team. maybe they will have a solution.

Did you already try the easy stuff like a clear data on Go SMS?

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
no, I'll give it a shot and report back. I was about to ask if you knew how to manually enter the apn configuration information in the advanced mms settings.

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
so I cleared data then tried to send mms and this time it actually said "converting to multi media message ", which it wasn't doing before, the 4G arrows started flickering and then stopped and never sent.... ugh.. lol gonna uninstall, reboot and reinstall to see if that does anything

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
so uninstall didn't work.. I'm out of ideas except for manually entering information in advanced settings which I have no clue where to start

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Only other thing to try is a factory reset...I don't know that mms is worth it

Sent from the red headed step child of Verizon
HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3 desensed and customized

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I'm having that problem on my D3. But I deleted the stock messaging app.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

OP
Bpowder33

Bpowder33

Reaction score
it works fine with the stock application pink, as far as a factory reset mrsmith I was having this problem before I unlocked and rooted last week which did a factory reset... I found where the apn configuration information is in the stock messaging app so I'm going to manually enter that into the go SMS settings and see if that works.