Radioband Problem

doomer4life

Reaction score
Hello I have been having some difficulty applying the .15p radioband.

I flashed the .602sbf rooted got on 2nd int and am running Team Gummy 1.20 ics ROM.

Now everytime I try to flash the radioband updater I get a status 7 error. I read somewhere your suppose to flash on 2nd int recovery or did I misread it.

Can someone help me either letting e know what step it is I have forgotten or walking me through the correct procedure from sbf to end?

Thank you in advance.

Savagerun

Reaction score
You can only flash the baseband on froyo so you would need to sbf to froyo then root with z4 then use your bootstrap app to get in clockwork recovery and flash the 15p. After that you can sbf back to gingerbread 602 or 605 using the linux method to sbf back. Don't use rsdlite to sbf back to gingerbread or your baseband will go back to 13p. You can't flashed a baseband on gingerbread that's why it's not working for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
doomer4life

doomer4life

Reaction score
Thank you very much did not know that haven't used the Linux method ever though so will have to look into it to figure out how but thank you

OP
doomer4life

doomer4life

Reaction score
Well got it all done sbf'd back to .340 flashed the baseband then sbf'd with linux method to .605 and proceeded to root and flash gummy 1.20 and now I'm just restoring apps. Thanks a bunch Savagerun

Savagerun

Reaction score
No problem Im glad you got it. It's a little bit of work but well worth it in the long run to get better reception.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums