R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R Root for the BIONIC Whats the difference?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I noticed there are 2 versions of rooting (R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R Root for the BIONIC) What is the difference between the 2? Is one method more superior? Do they do the same thing? Thanks I really appreciate it.

wseyller

Reaction score
I used it a while ago. It is the same thing all in one package. There are several tasks you can perform with the given options. For example one options restore and 43V3R roots and one options only restores. Other options such as only rooting and also it has an option to install cheesecake.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Thanks that was the exact answer I was looking for. Thank you sooo much I can't wait to root then I need to get the OTA updates.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
If I forever root etc and would like to go back to my STock Bionic is that what the restore option allows me to do? Thanks

wseyller

Reaction score
If I forever root etc and would like to go back to my STock Bionic is that what the restore option allows me to do? Thanks

If you upgrade from .886 to .893 you can flash back to stock but the kernel and radio will stay as .893 and your system will go back to .886. Basically a hybrid. Can't downgrade the the kernel and radio because of the locked bootloader.

If you do not use the unofficially released .893 then you can always go back to out of the box condition.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
So if I brought it to Verizon they would'nt know its rooted basically?