100% Bricked/unfixable BIONIC. WEBTOP got erased using bionic bootstrap.

jared1337

Reaction score
So I was playing around in Bionic BootStrap and saw the option that said "Delete /webtop" or something similar to that. So I did it and it completely bricked my bionic! Not even the R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root for the BIONIC v2.1 method works. I can load into AP FastBoot and run the R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root and it flashes and completely re-writes the system image back to stock and I still get the same message about the WEBTOP being screwed up. I CAN NOT get into RECOVERY MODE either, it will just shoot me back into the AP FastBoot. Is there anyway to fix this? Surely there is if in BootStrap it gave me the option to delete /webtop. The R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root has always worked for me before, but this is on a whole other level. Please someone help!! I havent even had this phone for a week.
View attachment 42093

GeLopez

Reaction score
im glad you deleted it and posted this, that way we go back to: "dont delete it unless you know what you are doing" rule.

Calla969

Reaction score
Moto-fastboot will fix it. I formatted webtop also and this worked for me and NOTHING else would. Don't worry, you're not bricked.

monac66

Reaction score
i did the same thing

So I was playing around in Bionic BootStrap and saw the option that said "Delete /webtop" or something similar to that. So I did it and it completely bricked my bionic! Not even the R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root for the BIONIC v2.1 method works. I can load into AP FastBoot and run the R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root and it flashes and completely re-writes the system image back to stock and I still get the same message about the WEBTOP being screwed up. I CAN NOT get into RECOVERY MODE either, it will just shoot me back into the AP FastBoot. Is there anyway to fix this? Surely there is if in BootStrap it gave me the option to delete /webtop. The R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root has always worked for me before, but this is on a whole other level. Please someone help!! I havent even had this phone for a week.
View attachment 42093
hey how did you get it to work i cant seem to get it to flash... i need help,.....

MadBlackLady

Reaction score
Did you do the same thing? What is your phone doing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

monac66

Reaction score
i did the same thing

well it is doing the same thing as his it wont boot up and i can get to fast boot but the programs that i have downloaded doesnt work ....