What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[R] Request for 10% battery Increments

10% battery Increments for Apex V2.0.0 Beta

I created TWO flashable zips to replace the battery icon with the percentage one.

You can flash these is CWM. Let me know if this works. Be sure to make a backup prior to flashing this just in case your phone boot loops.

**I take no responsibilty to anything that happens to your phone**

[1] Apex_2.0_Battery588.zip is obviously for people who are on System Version 4.5.588.

[2] Apex_2.0-Battery591.zip is obviously for people who are on System Version 4.5.591.

Thanks to the user who created these battery icons for Apex V1.4.1.
 

Attachments

I am guessing Fab will be putting this into the final build. i tweeted (like my 3rd tweet ever...lol) a screenshot to him last night about adding in 10% increments so as long as he saw my post, he should be aware of the issue.
 
I am guessing Fab will be putting this into the final build. i tweeted (like my 3rd tweet ever...lol) a screenshot to him last night about adding in 10% increments so as long as he saw my post, he should be aware of the issue.

Thanks for the reply. I actually modified a zip with the increments but I need to fix it because it skipped 90%...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
 
so do you have a flashable .zip to get 10% increments? with all the %'s working...lol
i would love to do this.

also, if this can be done, what is stopping us from getting 5% or even 1% increments. i though i read somewhere that it was a motorola hardware/software issue, but just want to make sure that is still the case after GB.
 
I have one for you guys....

Basically it is sort of a mix of Apex notification bar along with the Stock notification bar.

I took the things I liked from each and it includes a stock battery with %:

Apex_2.0_Revert_Notification.zip

Install zip on top of Apex 2.0 Alpha 2 using Clock Work Recovery.

Usual warnings:

- I am not responsible for your phone.
- Take a backup beforehand if you want to go back.
 

Attachments

  • Notfitcation Bar.webp
    Notfitcation Bar.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 387
I have one for you guys....

Basically it is sort of a mix of Apex notification bar along with the Stock notification bar.

I took the things I liked from each and it includes a stock battery with %:

Apex_2.0_Revert_Notification.zip

Install zip on top of Apex 2.0 Alpha 2 using Clock Work Recovery.

Usual warnings:

- I am not responsible for your phone.
- Take a backup beforehand if you want to go back.
does this have the 10% battery .xml file? i am a fan of my current look (gingerbread with the HC round battery in GB green) and i would like to keep that, but the 20% increments bother me so much :) i should be able to put that .xml in a MM file and flash it over correct?
 
I have one for you guys....

Basically it is sort of a mix of Apex notification bar along with the Stock notification bar.

I took the things I liked from each and it includes a stock battery with %:

Apex_2.0_Revert_Notification.zip

Install zip on top of Apex 2.0 Alpha 2 using Clock Work Recovery.

Usual warnings:

- I am not responsible for your phone.
- Take a backup beforehand if you want to go back.
does this have the 10% battery .xml file? i am a fan of my current look (gingerbread with the HC round battery in GB green) and i would like to keep that, but the 20% increments bother me so much :) i should be able to put that .xml in a MM file and flash it over correct?

I believe the xml was modified, but not sure.....

You need to make sure your framework has the images for the 10% as well, so it isn't just the xml....
 
so do you have a flashable .zip to get 10% increments? with all the %'s working...lol
i would love to do this.

I was able to make it work without any issue but i compiled the framework to work for my phone. I am going to make a flashable zip. Do you want to be my guinea pig? lol
 
so do you have a flashable .zip to get 10% increments? with all the %'s working...lol
i would love to do this.

I was able to make it work without any issue but i compiled the framework to work for my phone. I am going to make a flashable zip. Do you want to be my guinea pig? lol

EDIT: I attached the Battery Percentage Zip file. You can flash this is CWM. Let me know if this works. Be sure to make a backup prior to flashing this just in case your phone boot loops.

**I take no responsibilty to anything that happens to your phone**

I will give this a go later today....dont want to have to restore anything if i have any issues (had issues restoring a nandroid of GB before) but later today for sure..
thanks
 
so do you have a flashable .zip to get 10% increments? with all the %'s working...lol
i would love to do this.

I was able to make it work without any issue but i compiled the framework to work for my phone. I am going to make a flashable zip. Do you want to be my guinea pig? lol

EDIT: I attached the Battery Percentage Zip file. You can flash this is CWM. Let me know if this works. Be sure to make a backup prior to flashing this just in case your phone boot loops.

**I take no responsibilty to anything that happens to your phone**

I will give this a go later today....dont want to have to restore anything if i have any issues (had issues restoring a nandroid of GB before) but later today for sure..
thanks

I created a flashable zip for .591 and confirmed that it didnt boot loop my phone. I will update the orignal post with the zip.
 
Back
Top