Quick Question...

xMx Reaper xMx

Reaction score
Hello everyone. sorry for the random and seemingly unimportant post. But i have a question. I recently uninstalled Home++ because of slugishness and force closes. But, the weird thing, is that although i have it uninstalled when i go to the market to reinstall it, it says that it's already installed. It makes absolutely no sense. Any advice for how to fix this?

And since i've asked, what is considered the best home replacement? I know the big three are Home++, GDE, and DXtop. With PandaHome bringing up the rear. But i need something fast, consistent, and stable. I don't care about cool effects, although i love very slick looking themes or styles. With Home++ i absolutely LOVED the power bar. but, it's frequent problems drove me away from it.

So any advice? I've tried each of the different home apps out, and uninstalled each for a different reason.

Sorry for the random questions, but i just am curious to see what others think, and if anyone knows how to fix my Home++ issue.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe Launcher+ if you just want the extra screen(s)...?

OP
X

xMx Reaper xMx

Reaction score
I tried that as well. it was a nice app, but it seemed like the same as Home++ but without the power bar, which was my favorite part.

Do you know anything about my other question?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope.. i've tried a few as well, but stuck with Home++. it does have some force closes (i just hit "wait" and it usually resumes as normal) but it doesn't undo to pros for me. i gotta have that power/notification bar as well.. ;)

edit: OH the question about uninstalling... no sorry, not sure about that either..

OP
X

xMx Reaper xMx

Reaction score
It's cool, it's cool. I really wish i could get it resolved though. This whole three screens thing just isn't doing it for me.