Quick Question - Gallery on sd card

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ok, quick question for all those Superusers out there (<---- see what I did there) :)

I am trying to find all the of the pics in my gallery on my computer, so I can delete them.

So over the last few months I have installed multiple ROMs and themes. When I open my gallery I have over 1900 images in there, which can be kinda annoying. I cannot seem to locate these files on my sd card. I know that the dcim folder has all of my camera pics, which is ok. I am trying to locate all of these dock, icon, and random background images so I can clean up my gallery.

Does anyone know what folder the gallery is stored in on the sd card, or is it on my internal memory?

Sorry for the semi-noob question, but that goose has got me loose!!dancedroid

Biggdogg76

Reaction score
Ok, quick question for all those Superusers out there (<---- see what I did there) :)

I am trying to find all the of the pics in my gallery on my computer, so I can delete them.

So over the last few months I have installed multiple ROMs and themes. When I open my gallery I have over 1900 images in there, which can be kinda annoying. I cannot seem to locate these files on my sd card. I know that the dcim folder has all of my camera pics, which is ok. I am trying to locate all of these dock, icon, and random background images so I can clean up my gallery.

Does anyone know what folder the gallery is stored in on the sd card, or is it on my internal memory?

Go into your SD card and look for the folder labeled DCIM, this folder contains all the Images in your gallery.

Biggdogg76

Reaction score
Also check the folder labeled Downloads on your SD card , if you never specified a folder or created a new one all of your ROMS and such should be in the download folder on the SD card. Hope this helps.

OP
cjriddle22

cjriddle22

Reaction score

Go into your SD card and look for the folder labeled DCIM, this folder contains all the Images in your gallery.

I could have swore I looked in there before posting this thread.

Yes there they are. Man you are genius.

Edit: Please consider this thread closed. Problem Solved.

BTW, I am running the new Liberty ROM, and it is like Heaven.