Quick Contact w/ Multiple Numbers and Emails?

efaden

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for a shortcut or widget that will allow me to have contact shortcuts or a widget quick access to different people in my contacts list. Some of those people that multiple email addresses and phone numbers. I want to be able to select which number I want to use when I click the user and the quick contact dialog pops up. Right now I can only select the non-primary ones when I go into the view contact page. Anyone know of anything that will do it?

I have looked at the animated circle widget and it mostly will work, but it has an issue with the email and seems to pickup EVERY program on the phone as a possible tool to send email.

-Eric

natecorbitt

Reaction score
Try Animated Widget Contact Launch. I like it a lot.

Some contacts will sync with Facebook pictures, depending on how the user has his/her privacy settings configured.
ScreenShot-7.png

When you click on a contact, several icons will pop up (call, text, email, etc.). You can just click on whatever action you want to do. You can also add multiple phone numbers and email accounts.
ScreenShot-8.png

The only difference I've seen between the free and Pro versions is that on the free version a little pop up message opens in the corner saying "Buy Pro". There may be more that I just don't see, however.

OP
E

efaden

Reaction score
Try Animated Widget Contact Launch. I like it a lot.

Some contacts will sync with Facebook pictures, depending on how the user has his/her privacy settings configured.
ScreenShot-7.png

When you click on a contact, several icons will pop up (call, text, email, etc.). You can just click on whatever action you want to do. You can also add multiple phone numbers and email accounts.
ScreenShot-8.png

The only difference I've seen between the free and Pro versions is that on the free version a little pop up message opens in the corner saying "Buy Pro". There may be more that I just don't see, however.

I tried it. The problem I have with it is that on my Inc 2 when I click an email address it gives me a list of EVERY app on the phone and not just email apps. I am not sure why it does this. I emailed the dev, but haven't gotten anything back.

ThemApples

Reaction score
Just wondering how I get the pictures to show up on my contacts in the app using animated widget? For some reason they're not showing. Thanks!!

Last edited:

natecorbitt

Reaction score
The pictures will only show up if your contacts have their privacy settings on Facebook set to allow it. Some people do not allow their pictures to be shown by third party applications.