question regarding photo tagging with facebook app

marmst

Reaction score
How do you tag photos with the facebook application? Or is it even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated, hopefully I'm just being a dummy. Thanks!

kprojects

Reaction score
You can tag using the bloo app. Its a facebook app in the market - free...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My daughter has a Blackberry Tour and she said her phone is superior because she can tag pictures she uploads and I can't. Well, I have Bloo on my Droid but never saw how to tag a picture. Can you tell me how to do it, so I can show up my daughter that the Droid really is superior because I can tag photos? Of course, she's just teasing with me but glad to read it might be possible with Bloo....but how?

kprojects

Reaction score
Open bloo.. go to photos.. bring up the photo you want to tag.. hit the menu button.. touch the 'show tags' icon, long touch on the photo.. will give you a popup asking to tag yourself or friends..

Good luck!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Open bloo.. go to photos.. bring up the photo you want to tag.. hit the menu button.. touch the 'show tags' icon, long touch on the photo.. will give you a popup asking to tag yourself or friends..

Good luck!
That worked! Thanks very much.

coolkidd

Reaction score
My daughter has a Blackberry Tour and she said her phone is superior because she can tag pictures she uploads and I can't. Well, I have Bloo on my Droid but never saw how to tag a picture. Can you tell me how to do it, so I can show up my daughter that the Droid really is superior because I can tag photos? Of course, she's just teasing with me but glad to read it might be possible with Bloo....but how?

Would you really want your daughter to feel sad if she finds out that your phone is superior compared to her blackberry? I guess a little competition within the family is appreciated....:)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem fellow pennsylvanian! Go eagles! :)
Oh man, you just punched a fellow Pennsylvanian in the gut. LOL. Your Eagles kicked the Steelers game off the national game last week because the Eagles needed 3 extra hours to shovel snow last week. I ended up having to watch it over the internet. I live 60 miles from Philly and 60 miles from Baltimore, so I hear it from both fans.