Question!!! New Phone

Speaka

Reaction score
Whens the next Droid coming out...
And whens the forward facing cam one coming out to....

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Next phones will be unveiled at ces I think that's jan 4-6
Those phones will be 4g phones and some if not most/all will have front facing cameras.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
February (LTE). Front facing camera included. :)

DroidForums junkie!!

myriad46

Reaction score
Isn't this all still speculation? We've heard some Q1 or Q2 or "by summer" rumors, but no official dates yet. We haven't even seen the phones, other than spy shots. Just like we have no 'legitimate' confirmation of an iPhone on Big Red.

Personally, I'm waiting for the last of the original Incredibles to go Bargain Basement. Though the new phones will be fast and possibly have better screen resolutions than the current generation, I would not be looking forward to paying for LTE capability, even when it's not offered in my area (just like Sprint). I think $75/month (that's with a discount) is enough. You watch, they'll jack the $30/month for data up to at least $40 for LTE phones, coverage or not.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until anything is officially announced it's speculation. Unless you hear it from me, then you know it's wrong right away. :D

jacobydarkon

Reaction score
From what I have been reading, Verizon promised Motorola that they would be the first to use their 4G service. Expect the first phones on Verizon 4G to be Droid.

myriad46

Reaction score
From what I have been reading, Verizon promised Motorola that they would be the first to use their 4G service. Expect the first phones on Verizon 4G to be Droid.

...and they will be with their Tablet that will likely be announced at CES, so HTC still might have the first phone. We'll all have to wait and see.